Simple, melodious and easy on the ears. A perfect fit for your voice.
Beautiful! Loved its pace.
Nice! I really like the clarity of this software :) and nice ghazal, suits your voice!
thanks u all!
Very nicely done! I feel like Begum Akhtar has sung some of the most heart wrenching gazals EVER! You did a great job.
amazing ! you're a pro !- aftab.
Aftab! good surprise hearing from you! thanks :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Simple, melodious and easy on the ears. A perfect fit for your voice.
Beautiful! Loved its pace.
Nice! I really like the clarity of this software :) and nice ghazal, suits your voice!
thanks u all!
Very nicely done! I feel like Begum Akhtar has sung some of the most heart wrenching gazals EVER! You did a great job.
amazing ! you're a pro !
- aftab.
Aftab! good surprise hearing from you! thanks :-)
Post a Comment